Friday, February 25, 2011

Why I Love Beard

Well to set this into context, so CWG and I haven't talked since Tallcunt got in my face for no reason at all...and I'm in no rush to fix this. I did find out, however, that CWG was gonna be in town tonight, so I basically avoided going out...I even got a terrible stomach ache and decided against going out altogether...but Mac and Beard convinced me to come out with them so I went.

Anyway, the three of us went to Clubbar and I wound up making out with some random girl for a little while. Me and this girl were actually getting really close until something suddenly grabbed me from behind...it was fucking Tall! Tall swooped in and cockblocked me AGAIN and I proceeded to shit on her for like 20 minutes, saying how I thought she was ugly and only fucked her for the story etc. I did get to run into my girl again though and we made out again before the bar decided it was time for last call.

After last call, and the bar was closing, I realized that I had to take a piss, so we headed to the pizza place nearby. When we got outside, however, we learned that we had just missed what must have been an epic fight because there were 238482343 cops outside.

So we get to the pizza place and something tells me CWG is probably inside of it, so I'm weary and looking around trying to spot her. I get safely to the bathroom anyway and then return to see CWG standing directly behind Beard, so I tell him(her and Beard have never met) that CWG is behind him. CWG actually takes a seat right up against the front window of the pizza place(this is the same pizza place, for the record, that CWG and I got into that fight in and I wound up calling her a cunt in front of 2834823 patrons). Anyway, Beard sees that she is seated right at the front window and runs outside, turns his back to her, and drops his pants, successfully mooning her. Although I was against the idea at first, the look on CWG's face was absolutely priceless. and something I wouldn't trade for the world.

So anyway our taxi home pulls up and we jumped in along with a few other people. After we were sitting in the cab for like 30 seconds, we witnessed another fight break out behind us and a bunch of cops ran in to break it up. To our surprise, our cab driver ran out of the cab as well...turns out the person getting arrested was her sister.

After about 20 minutes of watching our cab driver try to negotiate with the cops, she finally took us home. Kinda absurd night that escalated in the end...pretty proud of Beard for mooning a girl for me...not a lot of people can say that their friend mooned a girl for them. I still cannot get the look on her face out of my head, something like this emoticon: :O amazing.

Addition: I went out to eat with Beard and Mac this morning and we were explaining what happened to Mac. As we explained it, we overheard the table beside us explaining the same exact incident. To our surprise, the kids we shared the taxi with were seated at this table! This school is too damn small.