Friday, May 6, 2011

Taxi's and Psycho Bitches

On the one year anniversary of my first time boning CWG, I'm gonna wrap up 10pm through 2am last night in one sentence: We went to Ben's house to pregame, walked to the bar, Bigirl tripped and busted her face, Bff came up to visit which meant I had to see Chantgirl which, in return, meant I had to make out with Chantgirl but when she asked me to go back with her I said no because of her parolee boyfriend, and I lost sight of everyone I was with.

So now its 2:30am and the bars are closed and I'm scouring the avenue in front of CBOS looking for a taxi. I get into one taxi with two girls and this fat bitch, her skinny friend, and some dude also get in, so that's six people, aka, enough people for a taxi, but fat bitch insists we can't all use this taxi so myself and my two girls get out and decide to wait for a taxi across the street.

Then this first taxi makes a giant u-turn and drops this fat bitch off at the pizza place so she can feed her fat face. One of my girls says "wow, what a fat cunt!" So I take this as an initiative and start a chant, pointing right at her saying "FAT CUNT! FAT CUNT! FAT CUNT!" And to my surprise, a group of guys and a few girls standing behind us all start joining in, so this fat bitch is greeted with a "FAT CUNT" chant. Then I switched the chant up and started a "WHO'S A FAT CUNT? YOU'RE A FAT CUNT! WHO'S A FAT CUNT? YOU'RE A FAT CUNT!" And the crowd of people are loving it and joining in, it felt like I was in the bleachers at Yankee stadium.

And it was all fun and games until I saw Jegabombs suddenly climb out of the taxi and give me a "wtf?" look. Apparently he knew these people and got into the taxi when it was in front of CBOS after we crossed the street, but I'm drunk and he's drunk so we exchanged friendly back and fourth New York style insults before the taxi left.

Then I called the taxi company and ordered a new taxi for me and my two girls. When this taxi arrived, the three of us got in, me and one girl in the back and the other girl in the front. As we were telling the driver where to go, suddenly this psycho bitch appears at the passenger's side door and opens it, trying to rip that girl out. The two of them start sparring, and I'm just watching this, and suddenly some guy sticks his head into the taxi and says "EVERYONE GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE CAB RIGHT NOW!" I'm still sitting there though thinking, who the fuck is this guy? until I realize that it is a cop. So I get out of the cab and start to walk away....and I kept walking...until I arrived at my house.